Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Angela Gonzalez knows that informed patients tend to experience fewer oral health problems. When you understand the benefits of dentistry and the consequences of putting off needed dental treatment, you'll be more motivated to be proactive with your oral health.
That is why the team at Artistic Smiles, always welcomes and encourages your questions. We will thoroughly explain why you need dental treatment, and we use technology like digital x-rays and intraoral cameras so you can clearly see the problem for yourself. If anything isn't clear to you, just let us know, and we'll take the time to explain it in detail until you feel confident about making a treatment decision.
Many of the questions we hear most frequently at our Nassau Bay, TX dental office are listed below. If you don't see the information you need, please call us at (281) 316-8900, and we'll be happy to assist you.
- What is a dental implant?
- Why should I visit the dentist regularly?
- What is a root canal?
- What causes periodontal disease?
- How can cosmetic dentistry help me?
- What are my tooth restoration options?
- How much do dental implants cost?
- Does a root canal hurt?
- How much does a root canal cost?
- How can I prevent gum disease?
- Should I whiten my sensitive teeth?
- What is the cost of restorative dental treatments?